FLI Products Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy
FLI Products has implemented the following Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy for all Agilux Products. In recognition of the investment in time and resources required for our high-quality resellers and distributers to provide the level of customer service and product knowledge expected from our customers, FLI Products is committed to enforcing policies which allow our resellers to maintain high profit margins through the sale of our products. FLI Products has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy that an Authorized Reseller must follow for the advertising and marketing of Agilux products. All FLI Products Authorized Resellers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
- MAP pricing for all Agilux products can be found on the current price list when requested. All advertised prices must be at or above MAP for all Agilux products if a MAP price has been established by FLI Products. Resellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted.
- FLI Products MAP policy for all Agilux products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: print ads, social media, direct mail, web/ internet placements on resellers own website, online forums, and any flyers, posters or coupons.
- Resellers are also responsible for ensuring their Agilux pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Resellers are free to set the actual resale price and may advertise a higher MSRP than the MAP, as long as the listed price available to consumers is at or above MAP.
- From time to time, FLI Products may permit resellers to advertise Agilux products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, FLI Products reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- FLI Products may choose to enforce this policy through actions up to and including termination of a dealer that advertises any Agilux product below the MAP set forth in the following document.
- All Agilux Products Price Matching Policies
Price matching policies are acceptable. However, price matching cannot be used as a valid reason for violations of FLI Products MAP Policy. Advertised price must always be at MAP or higher.
- Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy
Failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Reseller status and your ability to purchase all Agilux products both direct as well as through distribution.
FLI Products will monitor compliance with this policy. Questions about whether a planned advertisement is in violation of FLI Products MAP policy can be directed to Agilux Product Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLI Product/Agilux 3 rd party seller policy
Sales through Third Party Website. No Retailer is permitted to sell or offer to sell any Fancy Panz product on any third party e-commerce website or multi-vendor website, including without limitation, amazon.com, ebay.com, walmart.com, sears.com, and jet.com (collectively, “Third Party Website”), without the express, written approval of the Company. In the event a Retailer sells any Fancy Panz product on a third party Website, the Company may terminate its business relationship with the violating Retailer, cancel, restrict or refuse any of the Retailer’s pending or future orders with Company, suspend Retailer’s account with Company, or exercise any other remedy available to Company at law or equity.