Agilux Stocking Distributor Requirements and Terms.
- $1000 USD minimum first initial order.We want to partner with our stocking distributors and have found that having our parts line in stock dramatically increases the volume our stocking distributors are able to move. It also creates residual business on the service side. Partnering with our stocking distributors means we refer customers wanting to purchase locally to our dealers.
- Copy of resale license.Please e-mail to email@example.com
- In order to be an authorized stocking distributor of Agilux, you must have a retail or wholesale location(s) with regular business hours and be able to provide quality services to customers. Please provide a brief description of business below, other brands you carry and what percentage of business Agilux will be.
- All dealers must follow MAP pricing guidelines and third-party seller policy.
- Dealers are responsible for customer support.
- No drop shipping allowed. All orders must go to your business address.
- Terms: FOB Agilux Warehouse and payment is due at time of order (prices subject to change)
Once approved all dealer accounts agree to these requirements and terms. Failure to do so will result in account suspension
Please fill out the form below and we will process your application within one business